30 Apr Enhanced SfB user to Teams migration tool for bulk user migration
SfB to Teams user migration tool for bulk user migration
Recently we got the opportunity to utilize SfB – Teams migration tool to migrate over 1000 users and tool works flawlessly as expected. You want to know how tool works, prerequisite and FAQ then refer my previous post https://bloguc.com/microsoft-sfb-to-teams-migration-tool-v1-is-available/
This migration tool is not only migrating SfB on-prem (Online) users to Teams but also do the following tasks:
- Enable/validates users for enterprise voice and Hosted voice mail policy.
- Grant Online voice routing policy, Tenant Dial-plan and Emergency routing policy
- Capture the migration status for each user’s account and show a live status bar.
- After migration, gives a complete report with CSV file for the migrated, skipped, already migrated users.
Latest improvements in tools:
- Automatically reconnects the PowerShell session, so that you can seamlessly do the bulk user migration without disconnect.
- Tools track the activity with a separate file when you rerun the tool.
- The sample file shows the updated format with an example.
- The user migration report shows the voice routing policy as well as migration status with migrated, already migrated, and skipped.
- Remove existing PowerShell session and end of the script; remove the session.
- Capture total user migration time.
Let me know if you want to try a new tool.
Your feedback is welcome.